Latino Times, now in the 19th year is Northern California’s largest and most informative bilingual newspaper connecting to the Latino community in the Central Valley.
Latino Times gives your business the opportunity to reach this fast growing population through advertisements on your specific service or product and a powerful way to connect to an audience that controls a huge buying power in the Central California marketplace alone.
Latino Times features topics on health care, education, personal and small business finance as well as local, state and national issues. Each issue highlights and focuses on businesses, civic matters, community leaders and organizations.
Latino Times is distributed the first week of each month in the San Joaquin, Stanislaus and Sacramento Counties through key, high-traffic drop-off locations at select retail businesses, service locations, banks, area universities, colleges, health professionals, non-profit organizations, Latino markets, restaurants and Chambers of Commerce.
Latino Times also offers distribution via email to businesses, chambers, government agencies/politicians throughout California and the State Capitol and to readers who prefer to get the publication electronically. We also have Facebook and our website working for you.
Latino Times Distribution:
- Monthly bilingual publication
- Over 100,000 readers
- Only bilingual publication emailed to over 80,000 in the Central Valley and Bay Area
- Distributed to over 900 drop-off locations in San Joaquin, Stanislaus and Sacramento Co.
- Select readers receive newspaper via U.S. Postal Service mailing
- Latino Times has a relationship with the California State Hispanic Chamber of Commerce to email certain issues statewide to their chambers and its members.
- Each month a new issue is posted on the Latino Times website: www.latinotimes.org and Facebook
- Website Advertising
- Latino Times FaceBook Advertising
Email us for Media Rates – Agency Media Kit Rates Available Upon Request.